|WHAT IS A PERSONAL CHEF?
A personal chef is a professional who comes to your home with her own equipment, supplies and groceries and creates beautiful, customized meals for you to enjoy at your leisure.
The chef meets with you prior to your cook date to discuss your likes/dislikes, any diet restrictions, allergies or special requests and together you create menus that solve the “what’s for dinner” dilemma. Your chef will plan the meals, shop for the ingredients and then spend a few hours in your kitchen preparing your meals.
She leaves you with a clean kitchen and a refrigerator/freezer full of savory, gourmet and surprisingly affordable meals.
Your personal chef will:
- Assess your dietary desires and needs
- Design customized menus tailored to your palate
- Research recipes
- Plan and shop for groceries
- Practice safe food handling techniques
- Supply all utensils and cookware
- Prepare delicious gourmet meals
- Package, label and store meals
- Provide heating instructions
- Leave your kitchen clean and orderly
All meals are prepared from the freshest, finest ingredients, using local, sustainable products whenever possible. Best of all, they are customized to accommodate your specific tastes! Want low fat? Love garlic? Hate onions? No problem! You can have it all!